Saturday, January 29, 2011

The City that Never Sleeps

New York City. The Big Apple. The Greatest City on Earth... Ok, so that last statement might just be my opinion, but its an opinion I hope to share with every single one of you through this blog. People say that you can fall in love at first sight, and that's sort of what has happened to me with New York. Born and raised in Manhattan for 11 years, I live and breath New York. From the sports, to the fashion, to the entertainment, to the politics that envelop this city and make it what it is.

Sinatra said it best when he sang that New York is the "city that never sleeps." This city thrives because of the people who inhabit it, from the artists in Williamsburg to the socialites of the Upper East Side. And there is never a dull moment.

I decided to take up the venture of creating this blog as a way to express my undying love for this city. And maybe, if someone out there reads this, they'll learn to share my ridiculous obsession as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment