Saturday, February 5, 2011

New York Girls, They really mess me up, Chelsea Pearls, Sound like a buttercup




Carrie: New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can't get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. It's too busy trying to get laid.

Carrie: Despite the fact that there are over eight million people on the island of Manhattan, there are times you still feel shipwrecked and alone. Times even the most resourceful survivor would feel the need to put a message in a bottle, or on an answering machine.

Carrie: Maybe I can't leave New York. I don't know how I'd do someplace else.

Miranda: Why do I think living in Manhattan is so fantastic?
Carrie: Because it is.

Carrie : The gay straight man was a new strain of heterosexual male spawned in Manhattan as the result of overexposure to fashion, exotic cuisine, musical theatre and antique furniture.


title- "New York"- by Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment